Pepsi Cares Luke Kuechly Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, INSTAGRAM.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 p.m. (noon) ET on January 27, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on February 7, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, comment with hashtag #PepsiCaresSweepstakes in the comments of the Sweepstakes Instagram post. Limit one (1) entry per person.
You must have an Instagram account to enter the Sweepstakes. There is no charge to sign up for Instagram. If you do not have an Instagram account, follow the onscreen instructions to register for a free Instagram account at http://Instagram.com (“Web Site”). All Entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. The hashtag #PepsiCaresSweepstakes must be included in your comment for your Entry to be considered valid.
Your setting must be set to “unprotected” and/or “public” in order for your comment to be viewable by Sponsor and its agents. Only comments that are viewable by Sponsor and its agents will be considered an Entry.
The one (1) person submitting the Entry under his/her Instagram account will be considered the entrant and only the entrant is eligible to win a prize. No joint or team Entries will be accepted. Sponsor is not liable for any disputes arising from or related to the Sweepstakes in this regard.
If entering with a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges.
Incomplete, illegible, deceptive or garbled Entries are not eligible. Entries must not contain inappropriate material as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Entries must comply with these Official Rules and/or the Instagram Rules and Policies at https://www.instagram.com/legal/terms/. In the event of a conflict between the Sweepstakes Official Rules and Instagram Rules and Policies, the Sweepstakes Official Rules shall govern.
The potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Instagram account associated with the winning Entry and/or an eligible entrant. Entrants may not register/enter with multiple Instagram accounts nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to register/enter under multiple identities.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States (or D.C.), who are eighteen (18) years of age (19 in AL or NE, 21 in MS) or older at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) and its bottlers and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees.
4. PRIZE DETAILS:
Grand Prize: One (1) signed football helmet. One (1) per winner. ARV $150
First Prize: One (1) signed football jersey. One (1) per winner. ARV $100
Ten (10) signed Pepsi Cares T-Shirts. One (1) per winner. ARV $10
Limit one prize per name, address and/or household. Prizes are non-transferable and all prize details, including type, color, size, etc. are at Pepsi Cares’ sole discretion.
5. DRAWING: Potential winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Drawing will occur on or about February 9, 2021 and will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by Sponsor or Sponsor’s agency via Instagram direct message within 2 days of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by direct message, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
Potential winner must have a public profile on their Instagram account used to enter in order to receive the notification or prize will be forfeited. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in entrant's Instagram account and email address, mailing address and/or telephone number (after he/she has provided such information).
If attempted notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, if winner cannot be verified or if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, if winner does not respond to the prize notifications as described above and within the above-stated time periods or if winner is otherwise disqualified, prize may be forfeited.
Allow six (6) to eight (8) weeks for delivery of the prize following the notification process.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
8. WINNERS RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
10. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. WINNER'S LIST: For the name of the winner(s), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by March 7, 2021 to: ATTN: Pepsi Stronger Together, Union Digital Marketing Agency, 2000 W Morehead St Suite A, Charlotte, NC 28208
12. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 1111 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, NY 10604.