Pepsi Cares Facebook Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”). All questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to the Sponsor (defined below) at the address listed below and not to Facebook.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 17, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on March 1, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”). To be eligible to enter, you must be a registered member of Facebook. If you are not a registered member of Facebook, please visit https://www.Facebook.com/ (“Web Site”) to register for an account. Registration for Facebook applications are subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions and Sponsor has no responsibility with respect to such registration or use.
Once you are a member of Facebook, participants will be served an ad from the Pepsi Cares Facebook Account. Participants must successfully fill out the Facebook survey, provide the contact information requested, and submit the survey form in order to be entered into the SWEEPSTAKES for a chance to win a $500 Visa gift card. Limit one (1) online entry per person/email/household and per Facebook account. A day shall be defined as 12:00:00 a.m. ET to 11:59:59 p.m. ET.
The name of the person submitting an entry into the Sweepstakes must be (a) the name of the person who registered on the Web Site, and (b) the name of the authorized account holder of such Facebook account, and (c) the name of the person submitting the email address upon registration must be the name of the person who registered for such email address, otherwise, entry may be deemed void. In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, online entries will be declared made by the authorized Instagram account holder of the entry submitted, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized Facebook account holder. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her Facebook account during the Sweepstakes Period.
Proof of entry submission does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Every entry submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or game service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related e-mail or IP addresses may be blocked.
2. DRAWING: Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about March 9, 2020 from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging agency whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning are solely dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. Entries submitted for this Sweepstakes do not remain eligible for any subsequent promotions.
3. PRIZE DETAILS: One (1) winner will receive a Visa gift card. Retail Value: Up to $500.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States (or D.C.), residing in NC or SC who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and registered members of Facebook. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi Beverages Company (“Sponsor”), Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees are not eligible to participate.
6. CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. The Official Rules will be available at the Web Site throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web Site or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Allow four (4) to six (6) weeks for verification and delivery of prizes. The winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted via the email provided with their entry on or around March 9, 2020. If there is no reply from the winner within 48 hours, another winner will be selected and contacted. Prize winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/ Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within fourteen (14) days of its receipt before prize will be awarded. By acceptance of a prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor and any Promotion Parties from any and all liability for injuries or damages sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in or any typographical or other error in the Official Rules or the offering and announcement of prizes. Any portion of a prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated within these Official Rules, no compensation will be given except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize will only be delivered to an address within the United States.
9. WINNER RELEASES: All participants, as a condition of entry in the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor and its bottlers from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
10. WINNER'S NAME: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to be received by 04/06/2020, to: Union Digital Marketing Agency, 2000 W Morehead St Suite A, Charlotte, NC 28208.
11. SPONSOR: Pepsi Beverages Company, Pepsi Beverages Company, 7380 W. Sand Lake Rd., Orlando, FL 32819.
12. MAIL-IN ENTRY OPTION: You may enter the Sweepstakes by printing (in the following order) your full name, street address, city, state, zip code, email and telephone number on a standard 4″ x 6″ postcard and mail it to: Union Digital Marketing Agency, 2000 W Morehead St Suite A, Charlotte, NC 28208 (“Mail-in Entry”). Mail-in Entries must be postmarked within the Sweepstakes Period and received within 7 days of the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Each Mail-in Entry must be mailed separately. Only potential winners will be notified by email, telephone, regular mail or overnight mail. LIMIT ONE (1) MAIL-IN ENTRY PER PERSON / POSTCARD.